None at the moment - bare pasture
Well-metalled, however it does drop quite steeply down into the section.
No formal parking - the section is currently undeveloped but has a driveway and some flat areas at the bottom.
Water connection? No
Power connection? No
Off-street Parking? Yes
Child Friendly? Yes
WiFI Connection? No
Private Location? No
We know some people are struggling to find a place to live, and others are simply seeking a more wholesome way of life. As such, we'd like to offer a spot on our property for a landshare arrangement, commencing later this year. The property is in a peaceful and private rural setting with a beautiful beach 5 mins away.
What you need to know
- There are no services, so you would need to be fully self-contained, at least initially. We may be able to help with some things if needed though - composting toilet or water, for instance.
- The weekly lease would be $100 per week, plus the service of "looking after things" - just basics like checking fences, a bit of watering if needed.
- Must be the right fit in terms of values and personality! For instance,
○ Live lightly, leave no trace, no use/discharging of harmful waste/chemicals, etc.
○ No parties or wild gatherings, absolutely no substance abuse, excessive noise etc.
○ Respectful of others and of this special planet we are fortunate enough to live on!
We think it's one of the most beautiful parts of the country and would be an awesome spot to live, so please get in touch if you'd like more information :)